Available for delivery starting July 1st!
Price: $80.00 CAD each (plus HST, shipping, and handling)
This textbook contains instruction on the following topics:
- Basic law firm configuration, including a chart of all lawyers and staff members, for use within the textbook
- Physical and electronic file management
- MS Outlook, including the calendar, contacts, and tasks functions
- MS PowerPoint, including the following features: slide layouts, design, text, customizing bullets, headers and footers, adding content, transitions, animations, formats, viewing, and printing
- MS Excel, including the following features: creating a spreadsheet, adding data, formatting, formulas, charts, statistics and other functions, and pivot tables
- MS Word, including the following features: correspondence, merging, memos, facsimiles, reports, styles, templates, tables, and a variety of editing techniques
- Combining software by imbedding documents from one application into documents from another application, and
- Specific learning outcomes, detailed hands-on instruction with multiple images, a variety of exercises, and summary for each chapter.
Note that the Paralegal version of this textbook will include exercises and examples that focus on areas of law generally practiced by Paralegals.
BONUS: Each copy of this textbook contains access to a private webpage that includes the following:
- video tutorials for each chapter
- practice exercise documents for each chapter, and
- a variety of precedents for use with the available exercises
There are two ways to order Computer Applications for Paralegals:
- Click on the PayPal link below and your copies will be shipped to you beginning July 1, 2017. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping, or
- Complete this order form and mail it to our office with a cheque from your institution. Your copies will be sent to you once your order arrives. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping.